As a member of our Technology Audit & Assurance team in Zurich/Geneva you can expect to work with a young, innovative and technology savvy team, that shapes and delivers innovative Technology Audits and Assurance solutions. In your everyday role, you will work in multidisciplinary teams and help our clients with their most challenging technology as well as finance and accounting matters.
What you can expect from us
- Work with an outstanding IT Audit and Assurance client portfolio and client service team.
- Plan and organize IT external/ internal/ audit, IT assurance, IT risk and control consulting, internal control and/or internal audit procedures. Review work performed by the teams.
- Effectively serve client needs and develop strong advisory relationships with client personnel.
- Utilize leading edge technology and data analytics toolsets to continually learn and deliver business insights to our clients. Review/perform data analytics
- Provide value-added and relevant analyses of an organization's governance, risk management and internal control structure, performance, and efficiency.
- Between 4 or more years of relevant work experience related to IT Audit and Assurance controls testing across industries, preferably in the Big 4 envioronment
- Advanced knowledge of audit methodologies and key audit deliverables, including work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
- Fluency in in English, German or French is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams, prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity.
- Team building skills are an asset for managing small team projects with exceptional leadership.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our feedback culture, trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Veronica at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 9236