Working within a unit of experienced data analysts of the Swiss Universal Bank, you will have a broad mandate to support internal customers across the organization with data, analytics and visualization solutions. You will:
- Provide bank-internal customers with custom data extracts for Marketing, Product Management and Legal/Compliance activities
- Consult with internal stakeholders to share your data expertise, prepare relevant analyses and generate valuable insights.
- Design and build advanced visualizations and dashboards in Tableau
- Create and automate data preparation pipelines using the SQL and Big Data platforms
- Contribute to delivery and improvement of a suite of recurring reporting
Your future colleagues
You join a team of experienced analysts based in Zürich. We value team spirit, knowledge-sharing and collaborative, positive working attitude. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We seek a reliable, engaged candidate, able to deliver solid results on a variety of technical tasks.
Skills should include:
- A higher education in a quantitative or technical field like IT, Mathematics or Economics
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and selection tools such as PL/SQL
- Good understanding of relational databases and data structures, especially Oracle DB
- Ideally 1-3 years of working experience in the field of data engineering, business intelligence or data visualization
- Experience with Tableau – both Desktop and Server versions
- Quick comprehension with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for data visualization and the use of data insights to generate business impact
Karin Steiger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.