Facilitate international mobility for global organisations
As a Consultant in our Global Employer Services (GES) team, you will be providing tax advisory and compliance services to our clients. You will be working on (global) engagements and together with your team provide international organisations with leading services on global mobility tax, social security, immigration, global mobility compensation, mobility advisory, technology, analytics, reward, employment tax and share plans – ultimately enabling our clients to successfully navigate international mobility.
How you can make an impact
- Together with other subject matter experts, you help our clients on multidisciplinary advisory projects in a wide range of swiss tax and mobility related topics.
- Be in charge of providing individual tax compliance and advisory services for international corporate clients and individuals.
- Stay in direct contact with our client and their global workforce and help maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Help your junior colleagues develop and grow by leading them through their training and provide regular coaching and feedback to them.
Who we are looking for
- You enjoy working in a team and like daily contact with clients and colleagues in our network.
- You eager to learn and develop, like to challenge the status quo, are interested in the broader context of what you do and work independently, efficiently and solution oriented.
- You have attention to detail, are a skilled user of MS Office applications and have a sense for technology and analytics.
- You have a commercial apprenticeship degree, an academic qualification, preferably in law or economics, a certified fiduciary diploma (Treuhänder) or a Swiss tax expert diploma (Steuerexperte).
- You communicate confidently in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
Your teamAre you ready to join our highly motivated, energetic and multicultural team of 15 employees? We highly value our team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking: In our team, all members support each other and foster an open feedback culture. Join us at our offices in Geneva – we are looking forward to meeting you.
Life at DeloitteAs one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates. If you have any questions, please contact Stella at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 7674