Recognising tomorrow's opportunities today. Yours and ours.
At Swiss Life Asset Managers you will contribute your own talent and expertise in a motivated and flexible working environment. You will take on a high degree of responsibility and master demanding challenges independently, with the scope to express yourself and in cooperation with professional teams.
Working at Swiss Life Asset Managers is a dynamic experience in a stable environment. Our employees make the difference. People count.
Flexible working models will enable you to reconcile your professional and personal ambitions.
FONTAVIS is a specialized Investment Manager headquartered in Switzerland, delivering sustainable returns on direct investments in Clean Energy and Infrastructure assets. We attract long-term capital from qualified investors to invest in hydropower plants, wind farms, power grids, local and district heating networks, solar power plants, as well as recycling facilities and other energy infrastructure. The company currently manages over EUR 1.3 billion Assets under Management and is a member of Swiss Life Asset Managers since October 2019.
In order to support our back-office team for our Infrastructure Funds, we are looking for a motivated Controller Infrastructure Fund Operations (f/m) on a temporary basis for a foreseen period of 12 months. In this function, you will support our Head of Reporting and Fund Operations in reconciling our data in the current database to other data sets, as preparation for data migration to a new system and Fund Administration tasks. A successful candidate will possess a strong flair for numbers while demonstrating a detail and precise working approach. Delivering a very high quality is essential for this role.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Reconciling values in the current system to other data sources
- Prepare transactional and fund data for migrating to a new system
- Transactional data controlling for Unlisted Infrastructure programs
- Offer support in preparation, analysis and coordination of quarterly transaction bookings and periodic reports for the Unlisted Infrastructure programs as necessary
- Independent identification of errors in data sets
- Analyzing investment transactions and understanding their effects
- Ad-hoc support on projects and other
- First experiences in Fund Accounting, Fund Operations or Asset Management
- Interest in reconciling datasets, working with data, or back-office reporting
- First experiences / interest in gaining knowledge in the field of Infrastructure Investments
- First experiences / interest in learning about Fund Structures
- Very good excel skills, VBA skills are an advantage
- Independent working style, reliability, flexibility and a team player
- Ability to plan, manage and control work in a diligent and structured manner
- General interest in Clean Energy and Infrastructure
- Interest to support other areas of the business, as applicable
- Very good English and German skills
We help our employees shape their professional development and their private life to their best advantage, throughout all phases of their life. Our attractive benefits play a part in this effort.
+41 43 284 67 57