Controls Transformation – Senior Consultant (all genders) – Financial Risk and Controls, Risk Advisory
Drive the progress of Controls Transformation
Working with the Controls Transformation team means you will help our clients achieve their business performance goals by using different techniques and the latest technology to build up smart, lean and efficient internal control frameworks that meet the needs of the business as well as the digital world of the future.
Your day-to-day tasks may include contributing to projects related to financial controls transformation and advising clients on improvement areas in one of the business areas.
How you can make an impact
- Supporting clients transforming their internal controls framework: assessing financial risks, scope, designing or improving financial controls and compliance processes, developing improvement plans
- Identifying new client issues in area of financial controls and developing them into business opportunities
- Supporting financial controls go-to-market initiatives and collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams to develop new market offerings and advance existing ones
Who we are looking for
- You are pro-active, adapatable and keen to grow. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and build good relationships with clients
- You are partially or fully qualified in an accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA or others)
- You have a minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience delivering financial controls advisory or audit work. You have experience in assessing risks; reviewing, testing or performing controls; and drafting recommendations. Ideally, you have experience in internal controls design, remediation and implementation
- You have good knowledge of the core business processes (e.g. PTP, OTC, RTR, Treasury, Tax, HR, etc.), ICOFR relevant controls and key risk management concepts
- You have professional experience within a Big 4 firm
Our Controls Transformation team, part of Risk Advisory, is for the past 3 years one of the fastest growing across Deloitte Switzerland. Thus, we can offer unrivalled career growth & learning opportunities as well as an exciting place to work. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to help us shape the future of compliance, develop further our market offering and work closely with the world-top organizations on their controls transformation journey.
Life at DeloitteAs one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates. If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 6811