Drive Progress in a Dynamic Digital World
Do you want to use your cyber expertise, entrepreneurial and innovative mindset to protect companies and society from digital threats, thus making the world a little safer? As the undisputed global leader in cyber security, we work with more than 80% of the Fortune Global 500 companies. Join us as we support the next generation of cyber talent, invest in emerging technologies and drive progress in a dynamic, digital world.
How you can make an impact
- You will apply your knowledge of the client needs and industries to identify relevant risks and develop tailored solutions to address those.
- You will support and lead in clients' large-scale transformational projects, applying not only your security expertise but also project management experience and social skills.
- You will create innovative solutions by leveraging your experience, market knowledge and our international network of cybersecurity experts.
- You will collaborate with interdisciplinary and varied set of team members, client stakeholders and service providers from across the globe.
- You will actively create and manage lasting relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders, building on trust as the foundation for business success.
Who we are looking for
- Your intrinsic motivation drives you to take ownership and face challenges, your fascination with cybersecurity has led you to stay up-to-date, follow industry trends and grow your expertise
- Your professional experience gives you a deep understanding of cyber strategy and risk management, you also have a proven track record in delivering cybersecurity projects, both as a subject matter expert and in a project leadership role
- You have strong interpersonal skills, experience in sales, the ability to influence others in an advisory role and the motivation for business development within the cyber space
- Certifications such as CISSP, GSTRT, CCSP or vendor-specific qualifications as well as prior Consulting industry experience are considered advantageous
- You are fluent in English and ideally German.
Your teamBecome part of an entrepreneurial, innovative and international team of 60 Cyber professionals across Switzerland. We are passionate about bringing best in class cyber solutions to our clients and helping our people grow both personally and professionally through trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning.
Find our more about our Cyber team, areas of expertise and key service offerings here:
Life at DeloitteAs one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org *All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 8467