Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 135,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Janssen Vaccines, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. We do this by discovering, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that combat major threats to the health of people worldwide. The Bern site, with its approx. 400 people of over 25 nationalities, acts as a center of expertise for development and manufacturing of innovative cell based viral- and bacterial vaccines and bacterial based therapeutic products.
- Develop technical solutions in SQL, Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Transfer shared office files into database solutions
- Develop web interfaces for database entries and queries
- Streamline data gathering, measurement and analysis from different databases, developing routines that can be automated and easily modified for reuse
- Design meaningful dashboards for easy and clear data visualization for stakeholders
- SharePoint integration of developed solutions using PowerApp and PowerAutomate
- Complete requests within established timeframes and keeps the requestor notified of status
- Ensure data accuracy, validity, and completeness in results
- Create and develop reports according to business requirements
Who we are looking for
- Completed professional education or University degree
- Work experience in database development or similar position
- Experience in SharePoint, PowerApp and PowerAutomate is a plus
- Experience with using Data visualization softwares such as Power BI, tableau or comparable tools is a plus
- Good English communication, German is a plus
- Customer focused and good communication skill in the own team and to stakeholders
This job in Bern, Switzerland will initially be limited to 12 months. If you are interested in working with a global leading pharmaceutical company in a dynamic, progressive and collaborative environment, then send us your application today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!