Attract the people that make Deloitte unique
Are you a passionate digital marketing professional eager to use your experience to connect people and opportunities? Do you want to work in a dynamic and international environment where you can be truly you and where your ideas and contributions are encouraged and valued?
As a Senior Digital Specialist within our Employer Branding team, you can take our recruiting campaigns and our career site to the next level. Apply now and help us attract the right talent by positioning Deloitte as an inclusive, innovative and inspiring place for amazing people like you.
How you can make an impact
- Develop, execute and optimise digital recruiting campaigns, collaborating closely with our Social Media and Content, Talent Acquisition and Event specialists and advising (senior) business stakeholders on best practices and campaign approach
- Lead our career site from strategy to execution: set KPIs, perform benchmarks and drive continuous performance improvements to create the best possible user experience and candidate conversion, taking into account campaign insights and relevant trends
- Optimise our job ads and recruitment communication for visibility and brand alignment, coaching hiring managers and recruiters
- Contribute to a strong employer brand and people experience in our agile environment by supporting various branding, event, social media and HR initiatives
Who we are looking for
- 4-7 years of experience in running effective digital campaigns and channels in an international environment, preferably within Employer Branding / Recruitment Marketing, including paid social, paid search, SEO, and more.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise and deliver against tight deadlines
- You’re curious and proactive; you enjoy working independently, while also being a strong team player
- You have a Bachelor degree in HR, business, marketing, communication or a similar education with further qualifications in digital marketing
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both German and English
Our friendly and fun Employer Branding team is excited to welcome you! We’re passionate about people and branding as much as about connecting and learning from each other over drinks and good food. We’re part of People & Purpose (Human Resources) where we work in an agile set up together with 60 HR colleagues across Switzerland. Join us and experience our collaborative and international environment with plenty of room for you to connect to other people, grow and just be yourself.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 6966