CEIBS offers world class MBA, Global EMBA and Executive Education programmes. We are a truly global institution with campuses in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Accra in Ghana, and Zurich in Switzerland.
You are responsible for the management of our existing facilities and our equipment of the CEIBS campus in Horgen. Furthermore you are going to play a key role as the operative representative in the upcoming expansion projects. You report directly to the CEO Switzerland.
- Negotiating, managing, and supervising external partners for cleaning, maintenance, construction, catering, IT-support etc.
- Managing FM budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Managing expansion projects, renovations, and refurbishments
- Representing the interests of CEIBS in construction projects and a major campus expansion project
- Managing and executing health & safety policies and governmental facility regulations
- Allocating and managing room availability on the campus
- Dealing with building & liability insurance cases
- Strong Team spirit combined with a huge dose of flexibility and adaptability Your role includes extensive communication and coordination with departments & partners.
- Self-driven and autonomous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant job experienced in facility management of 5 years
- You are fluent in English (at least C1) and in German (at least C1). Mandarin and other languages are a huge plus
- Bachelor in Facility Management or comparable professional education
- Proficiency in MS office products, MS dynamics (preferred) and a strong preference toward IT and audiovisual systems
- You will be part of a multi-cultural and diverse team for a truly global and renowned global business school
- A flexible and entrepreneurial environment
- Personal development
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A beautiful lakeside work setting in Horgen