Our Global Employer Services team is looking for you!
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team offers integrated services that help our clients successfully manage their local and global challenges in relation to their workforce. Our team specializes in a wide range of services, from global compensation and tax, reward, employment tax, and share plans, to immigration, social security, mobility advisory, technology and analytics.
We are looking for a Student to support our Administrative Team. Do you want to be part of our multi-competency and cultural team? Then we're the right team for you.
What we offer you
- Part time employment on hourly basis 40%-60% preferred start date asap
- You get to see and work in an international environment and experience teamwork in which you will be in touch with other Juniors as well as with our Senior Management.
- During your mandate you will support our team with administrative support such as the incoming and outgoing mail, creation of letters/memos/spreadsheets/reports and Power Point presentations. Your task will also include comprehensive secretarial support for Partners and Directors, coordination of meetings or client acceptance processes as well as assisting the team with the tax return deadline extension process.
Your qualifications and experience
- Strong organizational skills
- You enjoy working in a team and like daily contact colleagues in our network.
- You have a sense for detail and are a skilled user of MS Office applications.
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented.
- You are flexible in terms of working days and hours.
- You are able to manage tasks with competing deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- You communicate confidently and concisely in German and English. Any further languages would be a plus but not essential.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, as well as stating your availability and work percentage using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella Hoppe at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.