Caring for the world, one person at a time. inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 135,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Janssen Vaccines belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Janssen is an organization of over 40,000 professionals working passionately to prevent, treat, cure and stop some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. In Bern, about 400 people of over 25 nationalities work together with the wider Janssen organization and partners on the development, manufacturing and analytical testing of novel vaccines and bacteria-based pharmaceutical products and therapies.
This position aims to complete quality documentation and records management tasks in a GxP environment. Collaborating in training administration will be an extension of this position. The responsibilities include Quality Document Management lifecycle activities such as GMP documentation review and processing in the electronic documentation management system (eDMS) and the management and archiving of records. The position offers interaction with employees across all departments.
- Support of operational quality documentation management tasks such as document request, review, approval, obsoletion, periodic review management and controlled copies (generation and returns)
- Support eDMS user management (access and maintenance)
- Support the records manager in records management tasks
- Responsible for specific tasks concerning archiving of paper records that are subject to legal, regulatory, and/or corporate retention requirements
- Support the training manager in training documentation
- Support activities to ensure the defined KPIs and project timelines
Who we are looking for:
- Vocational education in Business Administration or equivalent
- Work experience in Quality Documentation Management, preferably in Records Management
- Excellent teamwork and customer-oriented personality
- Ability to work in different cultural environments
- Verbal and written skills in German and English
- Ability to prioritize, to be flexible in changing priorities
This job is based in Bern, Switzerland and will initially be limited to 12 months. The workload can be adjusted to the candidates preference from 60 - 100%. If you are interested in working with a global leading pharmaceutical company in a dynamic, progressive and collaborative environment, then send us your application today. Or give us a call if you have any questions!
#diversity #50plus #elternjobs