Our auditors help our national and international clients achieve their corporate goals and manage their risks.
In close collaboration with our professionals, you will conduct audit missions with very diverse clients. You will therefore be able to work independently while benefiting from the expert advice of our experienced staff. You will contribute and actively participate in the development of our services.
What you can expect from us
- You will be involved in providing auditing and assurance services to our portfolio of international and local banking clients
- You will be responsible for the execution of the financial and regulatory audits, leading audit teams during the fieldwork at clients and managing and coaching junior team members
- You will be working on complex financial areas of the clients' balance sheets, income statements, including goodwill, loan loss provisioning on credit portfolio, financial investments portfolio incl. complex and non-standard investments and taxes
- You will be working on regulatory areas such as anti-money laundering, internal organisation, client and market conduct, risk management, solvency, consolidated supervision, etc.
- You will be supporting and ensuring the continued training and development of the audit team
- You are a Lichtenstein or Swiss accredited Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or you have started your curriculum to become one
- You have 6 years' experience in auditing, ideally at one of the Big 4, and have profound knowledge of accounting principles and FINMA regulatory requirements for banks
- You communicate confidently in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage
- You work independently and are motivated by new challenges. You are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and like taking on responsibility
- You enjoy working as part of a team. Building customer relationships comes easily to you
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Simone at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 7126