Are you interested in innovative card and digital payment solutions and passionate about driving client experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging working environment?
We're looking for someone who:
• has strong experience in developing, launching and managing digital products or services
• is able to successfully cope with a dynamic and changing environment within a matrix organization and operate with agile working methods
• has proven track record in conceptual work and designing innovative and market-oriented solutions
• has a strong personal interest in new technologies and payment methods
We offer you the chance to work in a highly motivated, agile and goal-oriented team with a clear focus on customer-centric design and implementation.
As a product and project manager for card and digital wallet solutions you will:
• regularly analyze market trends and new solutions
• develop concepts and customer journeys
• specify business requirements for new and innovative card related services and digitization projects
• be responsible to further develop, optimize and manage existing products and services
• closely collaborate with different organizational units
Additionally, you will drive projects and track budget, resources, and deliverables and solve issues throughout the process.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You'll work in Zurich for the stream "Client Needs" and be integrated in the highly motivated "Cards and Digital Wallets" Crew which is responsible to define, develop and manage smart and innovative payment products and services in close collaboration with internal and external clients.
Your experience and skills
• an university degree in Finance, economics, business administration or similar
• a background in digital with a solid understanding of payment products and the confidence to operate in a technology-driven business
• experience as a product/project manager including agile working methods (e.g. Scrum, Design Thinking)
• a credible experience in creating and driving a clear value proposition and designing user-friendly processes
• pronounced analytical and conceptual skills and solution oriented working approaches
• an excellent communicator, able to constructively negotiate and influence others
• able to learn and evolve in a fast paced, fast changing environment
• comfortable and used taking the lead but know when to bring in the expertise of colleagues from distribution or other functions
• excellent communication skills in German and English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.