Our Global Employer Services team is looking for you!
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team offers integrated services that help our clients successfully manage their local and global challenges in relation to their workforce. Our team specializes in a wide range of services, from global compensation and tax, reward, employment tax, and share plans, to immigration, social security, mobility advisory, technology and analytics.
We are looking for a Student to support our Administrative Team every day in the afternoon. Do you want to be part of our multi-competency and cultural team? Then we're the right team for you.
What we offer you
- During your mandate you will support our team with administrative support such as the incoming and outgoing mail, creation of letters/memos/spreadsheets/reports and Power Point presentations.
- Your task will also include comprehensive secretarial support for the national administrative team, coordination of meetings or client acceptance processes as well as assisting the team with the tax return deadline extension process.
- You get to see and work in an international environment and experience teamwork in which you will be in touch with other Juniors as well as with our Senior Management.
- Part time employment on hourly basis 40%-60% preferred start date asap
Your qualifications and experience
- You communicate confidently and concisely in German and English. Any further languages would be a plus but not essential.
- You are able to manage tasks with competing deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- You are flexible in terms of working days and hours.
- You have a sense for detail and are a skilled user of MS Office applications.
- You enjoy working in a team and like daily contact colleagues in our network.
- Strong organizational skills
You will become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Basel office. Your future colleagues of all business lines will help you to grow both personally and professionally. Customized trainings, mentoring programmes, and on-the-job learning will have their share in your success story as well.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you.
At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,700 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing.
You will benefit from flexible and hybrid working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes. www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 12847