Make an impact as part of our SAP Application Security & GRC Team
Our SAP Application Security team sits within our Technology and Digital Risk operating unit, which is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory, one of the fastest growing practices in Deloitte. In combination with our global leading SAP practice, we can offer market leading career growth & learning opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to help us develop our market offering and the potential to work closely with a variety of clients. In addition, we offer you national and international career opportunities as well as comprehensive internal and external education programs.
How you can make an impact
- You will support in the creation, implementation and continuous development of complex SAP authorization concepts and realize these together with an international and interdisciplinary team
- You can support the integration of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC solutions) in the customer's IT infrastructure
- You help our clients to ensure that international standards and internal specifications for the implementation of data protection and compliance regulations are met
- You help with the acquisition of customers and projects; from the preparation, to the participation in meetings, to the effective implementation
Who we are looking for
- You have 4-6 years of professional experience in SAP Security & Authorizations and / or SAP GRC, experience with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) would be an advantage.
- You have graduated with either a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- You like to take the initiative, are reliable and independent and have a detail-oriented way of working which motivates you to go the extra mile.
- You are completely fluent in English, and either German or French
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 20 at our Zurich or Geneva office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,700 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from hybrid working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at email@example.com
We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.