Work in close collaboration with the Program Lead, Heads and Business Architects of International Securities Operations and seek the responsibility for enabling other business analysts to define and implement a new Asset Servicing solution. This role is an outstanding opportunity for you to estab-lish a global network internally. This role also involves direct interaction with our Vendor Onsite and Offshore – build an environment where you’re respected as a trusted partner and you can use your Asset Servicing insight and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Programs' scope. You will also be given the opportunity to play a role as a domain specialist.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to define and analyze requirements and docu-ment/resent compelling the decisions in a breadth, understandable and depth way. The newly formed Business Analyst and Requirements Engineering team is a team of specialists responsible for the execution Engineering work. The Corporate Action business area plays a central role within Credit Suisse. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Do you possess multiple years of experience as a Business Analyst / Requirements Engineer, ideal-ly in the financial industry:
- Experience in analysis of existing business processes and in modelling of new target process models.
- Sophisticated knowledge of market/best practice process modelling notations.
- Extensive knowledge in data/interface analysis and modelling, good understanding of software architecture diagrams preferred.
- Experienced in Behaviour Driven Development practices, skilled in definition of user stories and automated test features supporting test engineers (experienced in definition of cucum-ber/gherkin features)
- Proven experience in Agile (e.g. Scrum) working models and tools (e.g. Confluence, JIRA).
- Previous experience in vendor platform integrations is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (Proficient in English, German is desirable), ensuring clarity of re-quirements to members of the team and other partners. This will enable you to bridge and con-nect the business with IT.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Ms.S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.