Drive Progress in a Dynamic Digital World
Do you want to use your cyber expertise, entrepreneurial and innovative mindset to protect companies and society from digital threats, thus making the world a little safer? As the undisputed global leader in cyber security, we work with more than 80% of the Fortune Global 500 companies. Join us as we support the next generation of cyber talent, invest in emerging technologies and drive progress in a dynamic, digital world.
How you can make an impact:
- Help our clients to secure their applications and infrastructure and build up long-lasting relationships with them
- Coach and train team members to help them to grow and develop in their career
- Support our clients along all phases of the secure software development lifecycle (SSDLC) and help their security departments to keep up with developments such as shorter release cycles and moving to the cloud
- Support clients in optimization of application security practices and alignment with relevant security operation centre (SOC) services
- Expand our full stack of application security services (from threat intelligence, penetration testing, red-teaming, code reviews, and secure development methodologies to incident preparedness and response) within the Swiss market and showcase the importance and value of it by leading such engagements
Who we are looking for:
Along with being completely fluent in English;
- You have 10+ years of experience in Cyber Security with a focus on Application Security topics
- Your experience includes 3+ years leading and building professional services in an international consulting company
- Your Application Security expertise spans the design and implementation of secure software as well as security operations centre services (SOC), including incident preparedness and response
- You have experience in developing secure software solutions on AWS or Azure which is backed up by a certification
- You have proven experience in business development roles (including hands-on sales or pre-sales), as well as the delivery of complex Cyber projects within a Big 4 Consulting environment
Your team Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of around 65+ Cybersecurity professionals across Switzerland. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Together we are building an inclusive, and open, and culture where you can truly be yourself and where your successes are celebrated. We encourage you to be bold, think big, and challenge the status quo – and we will at your side to support you in developing your career and grow both professionally and personally
Life at Deloitte As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates. If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org *All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 8752