Are you passionate about delivering building a robust and state of the art app? Does continuous integration sound familiar and interesting to you? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate and improve our build process? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– Improve and maintain our CI procedure
– Rethink and innovate the delivery of the app from code to the stores
– Support our developers when building the app and Integrate 3rd party software into the UBS environment
– Analyze areas of improvement, initiate and monitor measures to remedy them (3rd level support)
– Take ownership of the implemented solution
– Cooperate closely with PO's, Software Architect and 2nd Level Support
– Perform installation on test environments and manage installation orders to production
– Support project team in regards to technical questions
– Maintain documentation relevant to operations (operation manual, installation guide, etc.) and share your knowledge among the team
You'll be working in a small team in Zurich working closely together with our international product teams in multiple locations. We plan, lead and deliver our internally developed and award winning mobile banking app. It's a growing, very demanding, fast paced but exciting environment.
Your experience and skills
– large-scale enterprise CI experience and know how to script
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– strong technical understanding of a mobile app
– Gitlab and integration of third party tools like Sonar, Fortify, Fastlane ...
– Mac OS administration
– How to build & deploy an Android/iOS app
– Shell- / Perl- Scripting, SW-Packaging
– Knowledge in Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL, Websphere, Tomcat, IHS, IIS will be a benefit
– An IT person that is used to handle complex challenges using strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
– Highly motivated, confident and capable of both working independently and serving within a team
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues in English and who is capable of creating high quality system documentation
– Aware of challenges of a complex IT infrastructure and constraints in an international company
– Committed to excellence and quality, thriving for finding the best and simplest solutions
– Motivated and a self-reliant person
– Reliable partner who's known for delivering in time
– Knowledge of German is a benefit
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.