Would you like to help us enhance the client experience now and for the future as an expert? Are you client orientated with high risk awareness?
In Group Operations we are the experts in how the firm operates. Our vision is to always enhance the client experience now and for the future. To succeed our people must:
• Drive the organisation forward by working with purpose and passion.
• Build a common understanding.
• Deliver excellence.
We're looking for an Integrated Middle Office Specialist to:
• Execute the processes and controls you are responsible for in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
• Work across teams and functions to get the best solution or course of action. Create relationships across UBS to gather, share and leverage solutions for our clients.
• Understand what you do, and how you contribute to the overall success of the organisation. Be curious and ask questions of the teams and functions around you.
You'll be working for Asset Management Middle Office in Group Operations, The team is based in Zurich. We are responsible for the performance of front to back (F2B) controls. The Middle Office Specialist will work with Client Service, as well as partnering with Group Finance, Group Risk, and Group Technology. We ensure timely and correct execution of payment orders and other payments and cash management related services.
Your experience and skills
If you are looking for a new challenge in a recognized worldwide financial institution, then this offer is for you. We are looking for bright and motivated people who are willing to put their talents to use. Please note the below skills be an asset:
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel and possibly SAP
- Financial Accounting knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in English and German, both spoken and written
- The ability to stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
- able to think creatively, flexibly and think logically to solve problems
- Comfortable working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Good analytical skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.