Join us to help clients during their most challenging transactions to unlock the full value creation potential!
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our clients advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring. We are currently looking for a trainee to join the Corporate Finance Advisory team, starting as soon as possible. If our job description fits your skills and expectations, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you soon.
How you can make an impact:
- Be part of a leading, prestigious Corporate Finance Advisory team in Switzerland.
- Be involved – from the very start – in the full Corporate Finance Advisory cycle: through performing market research, database analysis and valuations.
- Receive comprehensive training and gain deep experience in the core skills of M&A industry through working in an established, cooperative team on both internal and client facing projects.
- Enjoy an international work environment with very professional and like-minded colleagues.
Who we are looking for:
- You are a team player, motivated to work in a demanding and rewarding work environment, with a genuine interest in how M&A creates values for shareholders and opportunities for companies
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in economics, finance and/or accounting, previous experience as an intern in a professional services firm is an advantage
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills and knowledge of MS Office, in depth understanding of business valuation techniques as well as joy in solving and analysing complex problems while learning new things
- Fluency in German and English (both written and spoken), other languages are a plus, but not a must
You will become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of more than 30 colleagues at our Zurich office. We will gladly help you to grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Franziska at email@example.com
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers
What impact will you make?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 5843