Are you an expert when it comes to Web and Cloud Technologies? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We're looking for Web Infrastructure Specialist to:
• provide SME level support for Web and Cloud Technologies.
• install and configure new infrastructure to support web application as well as upgrades of existing infrastructure
• problem resolution and ownership of issues escalated from Level 2 support teams or the business
• analyze incidents and outages and implement preventative measures to prevent reoccurrence
• maintain a knowledge database
You will be part of the global Middleware Application Hosting team, working out of Zurich, responsible for Web and Cloud Technologies. The team is primarily responsible for ensuring the correct operation of the global infrastructure so that it can support our complex business environment. We help by providing advice to our clients as well as optimizing the solution to meet their needs. You will need to be able to work across multiple teams located in multiple locations across the globe.
Your experience and skills
• ideally 5+ years of hands-on experience with Web and Cloud Technologies
• a university degree in computer science, information technology or professional certifications
• proficient in managing web hosting products such as Apache, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server and IIS in a large and complex environment.
• good knowledge of Linux and shell scripting
• good understanding of infrastructure principles and system inter-dependencies outside the web hosting environment (e.g. networking, databases)
• ITIL process know-how for incident, change and problem management
• self-motivated, well organized and able to work across multiple projects and to tight deadlines
• experience in managing Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform and instrastructure will be a plus
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.