Are you an expert when it comes to Cloud and Web Technologies? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We're looking for an IT System Administrator to:
• provide SME level support for Pivotal Cloud and Web Technologies
• manage the operations team in Switzerland and participate in on-call shifts
• install and configure new infrastructure to support web application as well as upgrades of existing infrastructure
• handle complex issues and problem management
• perform risk and security self-assessments across Web Infrastructure platforms
• leverage automation and development technologies to execute operational stability and maintenance tasks
You will be part of the global Middleware Application Hosting team, working out of Zurich, responsible for Pivotal Cloud and Web Technologies. The team is primarily responsible for ensuring the correct operation of the global infrastructure so that it can support our complex business environment. We help by providing advice to our clients as well as optimizing the solution to meet their needs. You will need to be able to work across multiple teams located in multiple locations across the globe.
Your experience and skills
• ideally 5+ years of hands-on experience with Cloud and Web Technologies
• a university degree in computer science, information technology or professional certifications
• team leading experience
• proficient in managing web hosting products such as Apache, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere Application Server and IIS in a large and complex environment.
• experience in managing Cloud Foundry based platform and instrastructure
• good knowledge of Linux, shell scripting and programming language
• knowledge in Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, IPSoft or any automation technology
• understadning of SRE and DevOps principles will be an advantage
• ITIL process know-how for incident, change and problem management
• self-motivated, well organized and able to work across multiple projects and to tight deadlines
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.