As an agile Java/JVM language developer you will work together with business users and members of the development team to provide quality systems that: improve productivity, decrease operational risk, enable the business to expand and make users smile. You will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle from design, development, testing to deployment and support. These high profile applications offer you the opportunity to shape the future technical direction and take ownership for functional components. You will mentor and instill core agile values in junior colleagues.
Your future colleagues
You will join the Front Office development team working for the global Product Distribution franchise, aligned to the Global Trading Solutions (GTS) business. The platform offers products spanning many asset classes, including Equities, FX, Money Markets and Structured Products, to multiple wealth management divisions. A number of new and exciting projects have been initiated, enabling you to directly contribute to the success of the Business. All our projects have significant business engagement and user-interaction, technical autonomy and innovation, highly motivated and engaged development teams, and contribute significant commercial benefits to the firm. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
If you want to join a truly global and highly dedicated team and you have the following qualifications, we are looking forward to hearing from you:
- A real passion for Agile working practices and a strong desire to work with baked-in quality disciplines, such as TDD and test automation, and CI/CD pipelines
- Awareness of “Clean Code” and clean coding practices
- Minimum 5 years in commercial java/JVM software development
- Solid experience working with relational databases
- Experience working with modern web technologies beneficial
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or related discipline is preferred but not required
- Friendly and a collaborative attitude
- Proven ability to work well in delivering complex systems in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. V. Thoma would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.