Operations Finance Analyst (80 – 100%) m/w/dTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will study business performance, including financial modelling to forecast the impacts and risks, and recommend areas for continuous improvement.
- Communicating information to relevant stakeholder groups to support corrective action plans
- Helping to prepare financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting documents and presentations
- Optimizing performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplication and coordinating information requirements
- Establishing and overseeing processes and tools to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information
- Maintaining audit trails and documentation for future audits and reviews
- Ensuring timely and efficient communication with controllers and the Accounting team to identify and discuss issues and suggestions for improvement
- Several years of experience in an accounting or financial analyst role
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software,
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. The recruiting process is being led by Stephan Himmel, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: