Planning & Fulfillment Specialist (80 - 100%) m/w/d
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This role involves providing assistance in the development of the planning and fulfillment processes, skills and tools, working and leading continuous improvement projects.You will perform detailed evaluations for planning and fulfillment metrics (inventory, on-time delivery, lead-time, forecast accuracy, resource utilization).
This position reports to
Sales Supp. Specialist-Customer Support
- Release and initiate purchase orders in alignment with customer requirements based on SAP
- Cooperate with the local Operations Planners, Master Schedule Planner and Material planner
- Compiling and sending regular reports to business leaders on planning and fulfillment and inventory performance
- Manages inbound nonconformance reports (NCRs) and discrepancies with suppliers
- Identifying root causes for non-performance, and driving improvement initiatives across the internal and external supplier base.
- Analyze excess and obsolete inventory
- takes appropriate actions for optimizing inventory performance, in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Procurement and Logistics
- Experience in Fulfillment or Sales Experience
- Sound knowledge of SAP and MS Office knowledge
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills in German and English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. The recruitment is led by Stephan Himmel, Talent Partner ABB, Switzerland. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.