Help our clients successfully manage global technology risks through data insights
As a member of our Technology Audit & Assurance team in Zurich you can expect to work with a young, innovative and technology savvy team, that shapes and delivers innovative Technology Audits and Assurance solutions. In your everyday role, you will work in multidisciplinary teams and help our clients with their most challenging technology as well as finance and accounting matters.
How you can make an impact
- As part of the Technology Audit & Assurance team you will work in a team of experts in the area of technology audit and assurance solutions. You will be responsible for tackling key client challenges by using data and analytics to solve them
- You will learn to apply data analytics into financial statement audits and assurance projects and develop innovative data insights solutions for our clients
- You will be reviewing our client’s IT systems and technology environments and audit these to identify potential controls breaches
- Meet and interact with numerous clients from several industries and collaborate with them to solve their complex technology assurance challenges. For instance, you will be analysing data from clients’ business processes to identify compliance breaches or potential to further optimize their business processes.
- You will be reviewing general IT controls and help our clients define new application controls for their systems.
- In your role, you will be learning to apply analytics tools such as SQL and R as well as data visualisation solutions such as Tableau, QlikView and QlikSense to generate insights from analysed data and present it to our clients.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Informatics, Finance, or other Science or Business degrees
- Up to 3 years of professional experience, ideally within a Big 4 company or within a consulting firm
- Strong interest and in data analytics and a high affinity of working with data from IT systems
- Interest in learning one or more of the following: SQL, R, Python, as well as other data analysis languages and tools
- Skills in Microsoft VBA, Excel Macro is a plus but not a must
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge in English and German.
Your team Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 17 at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers. What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Veronica at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 6756