Help our clients with Forensics investigations
Deloitte Forensic is one of the largest forensic advisory practices in Switzerland. We assist clients across a broad spectrum of industries by providing specialist advice relating to fraud, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and regulatory investigations. Our work frequently involves highly sensitive engagements, which gain regulatory scrutiny and media attention.
We are currently expanding our forensic practice and are seeking talented, highly motivated, and innovative practitioners with strong managerial experience in the area of investigations, regulatory enquiries and disputes.
Our team is looking for people passionate about seeking and developing a career within eDiscovery and Technology-Driven Investigations. Knowledge Discovery from unstructured and structured data is our core expertise.
How you can make an impact
- Get the opportunity to be involved in activities where you will be responsible for collecting, preserving, and analysing electronic data to find the facts that help our investigators and legal counsel establish what happened, when it happened, who did it, how they did it, and the extent of the misappropriation or misconduct.
- Your work may involve assisting with the collection of potential evidence from a suspect’s computer, processing and analysing large amount of emails and other data sources, analysing mobile phone logs and recovering deleted text messages or assisting our investigators to search for critical document to crack the case.
- Our team will offer you the opportunity to build up a strong global professional network and the chance to work on a variety of analytics projects;
- You will be trained in all aspects of our technical disciplines, and will have the opportunity to work with like-minded team of experienced Forensic Technology professionals who will provide you with mentoring and direction in developing your career;
Who we are looking for
- You are technically minded, curious with a keen eye for detail, you feel challenged by taking on responsibility, and you can handle the pressure of delivering quality results to demanding timescales;
- Solid programming skills, at least proficient in one general purpose language (e.g. Python, C#) and one data query language (e.g. T-SQL); good knowledge of Knowledge Graphs would be a plus;
- Good knowledge of Natural Language Processing technics (text classification, semantic search) would be a plus;
- Good knowledge of the usual operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Unix, MacOS) would be a plus;
- You are currently completing, or you are a graduate and have completed your Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering and other related majors;
- You communicate confidently in English, German or French are a strong advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 40+. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,600 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, an inclusive and supportive environment where you can be your best self and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible and hybrid working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes as well as many opportunities to connect, collaborate and learn.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references, and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Lucrezia at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back – apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 14091