Finding the talent that makes Deloitte unique
Do you want to use your cyber expertise, entrepreneurial and innovative mindset to protect companies and society from digital threats, thus making the world a safer place? As the undisputed global leader in cyber security, we work with more than 80% of the Fortune Global 500 companies to make an impact that matters. Join us as we support the next generation of cyber talent, invest in emerging technologies and drive progress in a dynamic, digital world.
How you can make an impact
- You will apply your knowledge of the client needs and industries to identify relevant cyber risks and develop a tailored strategy on how to best navigate those focusing on infrastructure, cloud and network security in a cloud-enabled world.
- You will support and lead in clients' large-scale transformational projects, applying not only your security expertise but also project management experience and social skills.
- You will be part of the leadership that is creating fit for purpose cyber strategies by leveraging your experience, market knowledge and our international network of cybersecurity experts.
- You will collaborate with interdisciplinary and varied set of team members, client stakeholders and service providers from across the globe.
- You will actively create and manage lasting relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders, building on trust as the foundation for business success.
Who we are looking for
In addition to fluency in English, you have:
- 10+ years experience in infrastructure / network security , including 3+ years of project management experience in a professional services firm
- 5+ years experience in implementing infrastructure security projects and experience in SASE implementation
- 5+ years experience working in a Big4 Consulting Firm
- A Masters in Information Security and/ or another relevant field, as well as the CISSP certification
Become part of a diverse, multinational, and highly motivated team of over 65 Cyber professionals at our offices in Zurich, Basel, Geneva or Lausanne. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programs and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Together we are building an inclusive, and open, and culture where you can truly be yourself and where your successes are celebrated. We encourage you to be bold, think big, and challenge the status quo – and we will at your side to support you in developing your career and grow both professionally and personally.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,600 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, an inclusive and supportive environment where you can be your best self and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from flexible and hybrid working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes as well as many opportunities to connect, collaborate and learn.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Julia Cassim at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely
Requisition code: 14462