Help our clients to drive their transformation towards a Zero Trust architecture
You can help clients to understand the Deloitte Zero Trust framework, identity the business benefits and develop actionable approaches for adoption.
How you can make an impact
- Using the Deloitte Zero Trust framework, develop clients’ Zero Trust vision and design principles.
- Develop a high level Zero Trust architecture and perform capability assessments across the 9 domains of the Deloitte Zero Trust framework.
- Develop the Zero Trust roadmap, change management plan, Zero Trust use cases and high-level design.
- You will assist clients with the adoption of modern network infrastructure capabilities (e.g., Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), Software-Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN), Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP), Software-Defined Networks (SDN), or similar)
Who we are looking for:
- You have a technical background, good observational and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner. You are passionate about the subject of cyber, Zero Trust and have experience in several of the key security domains.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or a related field and 5-10 years of experience working in cyber security, ideally within a professional services firm in a technical advisory role.
- A strong foundation across the cybersecurity technology stack, cloud security, market-leading technology offerings and experience with enterprise networking, network security and Identity and Access Management principles (with technologies such as Cisco, Palo Alto, SailPoint, CyberArk, Ping, Crowdstrike, Cylance, Prisma Cloud, Zscaler, Netskope).
- It would be advantageous to have certifications in Enterprise Security Architecture (e.g SABSA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is desired, and French would be considered a plus.
Your team Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of around 65+ Cybersecurity professionals at our Zurich, Basel, Geneva or Lausanne office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Together we are building an inclusive, and open, and culture where you can truly be yourself and where your successes are celebrated. We encourage you to be bold, think big, and challenge the status quo – and we will at your side to support you in developing your career and grow both professionally and personally
Life at Deloitte As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates. If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position. Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 9233