Finding the talent that makes Deloitte unique
You will be part of the People Operations Team and responsible for the end-to-end employee life cycle. You will work in an agile working environment which enables you to develop your expertise into other HR areas and ultimately shape the way we hire, work and collaborate at Deloitte.
How you can make an impact
- You will be responsible for the whole life cycle of the employees and a variety of administrative HR processes such as maternity leave, family allowances, time/absence management, onboarding and offboarding employees, contractual changes
- Your responsibility will include maintenance of employee data in our core system SAP, ensuring checks and renewals of work and cross-border commuter permits and preparing finale and intermedia references, confirmation letters and contract addendums in French, English and German
- You will support the handling of unique employee requests and cases regarding HR processes and guidelines and ensure a compliant and detail-oriented execution of our end-to-end processes
Who we are looking for
- You have a commercial degree with further education in HR
- You have 2-4 years of professional experience within HR Operations in a comparable position, experience in an international environment is an advantage
- You work accurately and effectively under pressure and can prioritize workload, by keeping attention to detail
- You have excellent Microsoft office skills, especially Excel skills (e.g. pivot table, vlookup etc.) and are strongly familiar with the tool SAP HCM
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills as well as a proactive mind-set and the ability to work independently, whilst remaining a team player
- You are fluent in German and in English
Our People & Purpose (Human Resources) team is excited to welcome you. Join our fun, dynamic and diverse team of 60 HR colleagues in our Zurich headquarters and experience our friendly, collaborative and international environment with plenty of room for you to connect to other people, grow and just be yourself.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates. Please also mention your salary expectation and your start date availability in your CV or cover letter.
If you have any questions, please contact Dreni at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.